Studio Re-opening Guidelines
Attending studio classes will require adhering to certain safety guidelines, without exception. Please read carefully:
• Each class will need to have at least 3 minimum registered for the class to be held;
• There will be a maximum of 6 participants per class.
• You must register for the class at least 24 hours in advance (i.e. by 6:15 pm the Saturday before class) so it can be determined whether or not class will take place...click here to register for a Sunday class.
• If you register for a class and don't attend, which results in fewer than 3 participants in attendance, you will be charged for the session.
• This class requires the purchase of a multi-session pass ($50 for 6 session pass; $90 for 12 session pass); or you can choose to drop-in to a single class for $10.
• Please plan to pay for a new pass or the drop-in fee either by credit card at the Synergy Yoga online store (https://www.loisbunger.com/order-online); by check; or by cash, in exact amount.
• If you are exhibiting any symptoms, such as a fever, body aches, respiratory ailments, loss of smell and/or taste, etc., please stay home.
• Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your class
• You will need to wear a mask when entering the building and while in the lobby space.
• The instructor will take your temperature and conduct a short health survey immediately upon entering the studio, and sign you in.
• Shoes, jackets, bags and any other belongings must be placed in a tub that will be made available for your use in the lobby.
• You will maintain 6 ft. physical distancing from other participants at all times.
• No studio props will be available for your use right now; please bring your own mat, block, blanket, and /or strap, if you these are items you typically use during a yoga class.
• Once you are on your mat, you may take your mask off.
• Put your mask back on before leaving your mat to go the the restroom or any other space in the studio.
• Only one participant on a rug.
• Please wash hands and/or use the available hand sanitizer, when appropriate.
• There will be no hands-on adjustments during class or massage during savasana.
• You will be required to leave immediately after class….please do not stand around and visit.
• After class, honor the 6 ft. physical distancing when collecting your items in the lobby.
• Surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after every class.
These measures may seem inconvenient; however, they are being implemented because we care about the health and safety of each and every member of the Synergy Yoga community. Thank you for doing your part to ensure that everyone has a positive experience being back in the studio.