Archived Post from 5/4/2017
I am new to the show ‘Doctor Who’….just imagine how confused I am when in the first four episodes that I watched, there were three different Doctor Whos! I still don’t understand much about the premise of the show but I am intrigued enough to continue tuning in. The other day, the TARDIS manifested as a woman (episode - The Doctor’s Wife, 2011). In the chaos, there was a quote that caught my attention. The dialogue went like this….
The Doctor: You didn’t always take me where I wanted to go.
Idris/TARDIS: No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
The Doctor: You did!
Most of the time, we think we know what we want in our lives. We might pray for a resolution to an issue, seek guidance on how to manifest a desire and/or take an action that we are sure will get us closer to what will make us happy. Most of the time though, when we are wanting, seeking and taking action, we do so with a particular outcome in mind. For example, in a conversation with a friend, she expressed frustration in regards to a strained relationship with another family member. The comment was basically, how do I get them to do what I want them to do and think the way I want them to think. This was not a desire for guidance on resolving the situation. It was a request for how to make the other person do what my friend wanted them to do. In her eyes, the only successful solution was one where she got her way. Anything else was not an option.
I don’t pretend to know how your life is to unfold before you. What I do know is that when we trust in Higher Powers, we also trust that our prayers will be answered in the form of what we need, and not necessarily in the exact way we are wanting. Dr. Wayne Dyer said it this way - have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.
What your guides want you to know is this….
• The Universe will provide everything you need in your life.
• You have the ability to manifest all of your desires.
• Each of us are master creators. No one gets to tell you how to live your life. And by that same token, you don’t get to tell anyone else how to live their life. :)
• Don’t take your life or yourself too seriously. Being master creators, we came into these physical bodies for the experiences we would have specifically for our growth and expansion. Somewhere along the line, we got caught up in the drama, pain and suffering, putting the majority of our focus on what we don’t want. Approach life more light-heartedly, and make a point to go with the flow instead of pushing against.
• Experiences are not good or bad, right or wrong….they are just experiences for our expansion.
• Be open to all the possibilities, solutions and answers to your requests.
• What we are given is ALWAYS what we need, even if it is not in the exact way we are wanting it.
Tap into your power to create a happy life, while remaining open to how it evolves! It's all good! :)